segunda-feira, 14 de julho de 2008

The Jam - Away From The Numbers

Things are getting just too cozy for meAnd I see people as they see meGonna break away and gain controlYou free your mindYou free your soulI was the type who knocked at old men(historys easy)Who together at tables sit and drink beer(somewhere is really)Then I saw that I was really the sameSo this links breaking away from the chainAway from the numbersAway from the numbersIs where Im gonna beAway from the numbersAway from the numbersIs where I am freeI was sick and tired of my little nicheWell gonna break away and find where life isAnd all those fools I thought were my friends(coaching is easy)They now stare at me and dont see a thing(realitys so hard)Till their life is over and they start to moanHow they never had the chance to make goodAway from the numbersAway from the numbersIs where Im gonna beAway from the numbers(away from the numbers)Away from the numbersIs where I am freeIs where I am freeIs where Im gonna beIs realityRealitys so hard, realitys so hard...


Sem comentários: